Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sketch Challenge 375

The sketch at Splitcoaststampers for the Sketch Challenge was right up my alley this week, so HAD to play:)!! Here's my card and the sketch:


I used one of my very favorite stamp sets from Verve(Great Friend) and stamped on three different scrap pieces of paper,clear embossed and cut out.  Used a circle punch to make the leaves, scored them and textured with Papertrey Ink texture plate.  The polka dotted paper is from Michael's and used a sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Signature Greetings.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this card, Lisa!! That Verve flower is stunning and you have used the sketch fabulously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS!! Your cutting is amazing and everything works together so well!! A definite entry to my faves file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful Lisa.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* just stunning Lisa....love everything you make :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.My.God.
    This is stunning Lisa! And have "discovered" you lately! Wow! What amazing cards you make!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa