Friday, October 19, 2012

CAS-ual Friday 75...Over the Edge!

The BIG day has finally arrived for the BIG announcement about CAS-ual Fridays LITTLE sister!!!!  BUT...you'll have to go to the CAS-UAL FRIDAYS BLOG to meet the "new little sister"!!  There is going to be a week long party with prizes and special guests!!  Hope you will join in the wonderful fun and excitement tonight and through the week........ F-U-N and E-X-C-I-T-E-M-E-N-T!!!!!
Coupled with all the fun is the weekly challenge and this week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to make a clean and simple project with an element that extends past the card base...
cfc75
Here is what I made....
The stamps used in my project were provided by this week's sponsor...very cool!!!  Used Papertrey Ink paper and simple striped impression plate.  Hope you will join in all the fun this week and help celebrate the "new arrival" at CAS-ual Fridays...it is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Okay, those are awesome CAS stamps. And I'm in love with your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool...love what you did with those funky circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow........... that is fun and funky bright. Super duper cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just a fun card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the font that Michele's sentiments are in! And I love the bright colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cool AND exciting news. I LOVE your trendy card! The font is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vibrant, cheerful and just so totally breathtaking...love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this idea, Lisa, and have pinned it! Those circles-in-circles (with my fave polkie-dots, no less!!) could be used with lots and lots of sentiments and colors. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your retro circles!! the color combo and retro circles make for one cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the unique look to these circles. I'm figuring you used a punch to make the circles. The word BIG stands out well.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa