Friday, February 1, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays 88

This my 3rd and hopefully last attempt to make my post for CAS-ual Fridays challenge 88...to make love notes...using alpha letters, stickers, dies, stamps, etc
This week's sponsor is Ellen Hutson...
This week's winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to do some sweet online shopping:)!!

 I realized that my take on this week's challenge was perhaps a bit "off"...I didn't use individual letters, but this was what I immediately thought of ...letters that form the word "love"...and a love letter...just not all separate....hmmm...ok?? 
Made my cards with a die from W Plus 9 Designs...Seasonal Sentiments Dies...the first the negative cuts with heart die from the set being the middles of the "o's".

 A close up of them...
And the die cut heart and word "you" I put on the inside of the card.  The heart and "you" are from Simon Says Stamp.
The second one I used the actual die cuts, made with a shiny, metallic, heart filled paper...cutting out the center of the "o's" with the heart
 The third one I went all out glitter with a glitter "love and glittery heart paper.  The "you" is from Simon Says Stamp!
My computer crashed yesterday...so I am on a borrowed one  My apologies to those that left comments that got erased with the messed up and then deleted posts...I did appreciate your comments!!!  Thanks , too, for visiting me today...maybe even for the third time!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Wowzers...three fabulous cards Lisa! So glad you were able to get it posted...I think my favorite is the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made good use of that die. All the cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty crafty creations!! Luv them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Seeing your cards has Made me want to try this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, I've never thought of using multiple negative-died words before ... love how it looks!! All three cards are great takes on a similar theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creativity with dies is always so eye-catching Lisa, love everything about these cards...gorgeous :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa