Friday, September 27, 2013

Less is More 138...Felt or Fabric

I am right under the wire with this week's challenge at Less is More...the challenge...to use felt or fabric on your clean and simple card.  I don't have a lot of fabric, and couldn't figure on what to do with felt, but had a piece of denim that I had gotten at Michael's and made this...
This was done with a set from W Plus 9 Designs and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped with Color Box white on the denim and cut out.   My daughter once told me that SHE would prefer to have me make cards that are more generic with their sentiments so that they could be used for a variety of occasions.  "Happy" could be birthday, for you, day, wishes, graduation, just plain happy...you get my drift, thus the plain "happy":)!!  I had originally wanted to use the flowers from the set, but saw this little circle in a circle and thought it PERFECT for the stems and a rainbow of colors...not sure if that was what it was intended for, but for me...it works!!  There are three colors that I used and are not linked...time constraints, but wanted to let you know....Stampin Up Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful :) love the tiny little flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your happy pocket of flowers, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic -- love what you've done with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet and lovely. The sentiment is cute - happy anything - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Nice colors !
    !neke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another greate art card frome you! I have written about you in Norwegian here. Fun if you apply :) http://thatsjustsocute.blogspot.no/2013/09/shes-so-cute-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really sorry I'm so behind the times in commenting on this fab card.
    It's really super. I love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa