Thursday, November 28, 2013

Wooden Thanks

For everyone in the United States, today, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!  I'm busy roasting my Turkey and fixins' (as they say here in the South) and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...oh how I love traditions!!  I am so thankful for so many things, and it IS wonderful to have a day to reflect on all those many things!!  I am so thankful for all of you who are a part of my blog, those who visit, follow, comment, and share my work!!  My blog brings me great happiness, and you all are a part of that happiness for me, thank you so very much!!  In keeping with Thanks, I made a wintery thank you card....made with only wood veneer and a couple dies...kind of fitting for my idea of Thanksgiving..."woodsy":)...
I used some wood veneer paper, die cut the sweet little snowflakes from the Elegant Holiday Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp and punched little circles for their centers with a basic hole punch.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches...I am loving this "thanks"...it's font is so sweet...perfect heft and curves for the snowflakes!  Cut two strips of wood for borders.  Give thanks today, no matter where you are...hope your day is fantastic:)!!   Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family Lisa! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wood snowflakes and sentiment. Such a fun card :) Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Have a wonder family day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Lisa and sure hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa