Saturday, March 15, 2014

Paper Smooches Flowers

I made a couple cards with a Paper Smooches stamp set and coordinating dies...
I used a rectangle die from Lil Inker Designs that I elongated by putting it half way through my Big Shot and making the paper longer beneath it, putting it back through the Big Shot from the opposite side.  I used a stamp from Simon Says Stamp stamped with versa mark and clear embossed for the background.  LOVING these thank you sentiments from Paper Smooches...there are so many fonts and wonderful mixed sentiments!!

I used the same sentiment and background stripe for this card with a different flower from the set.  Super simple, but I thought the colors were fun:)!!  Have an amazing day:)!!   Hugs!! Lisa



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Looks like Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS cards and I just love the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I am not very good at creating clean and simple cards...I always admire your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just fantastic - I am going to be caseing these for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I am going to have to CASE these as I need some quick cards and just got these stamps. Thanks for the always beautiful inspiration!
    xx Katherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are wonderful and whimsical cards. I adore the Paper Smooches greetings, so fun.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa