Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wishing...#2

I used the Simon Wishing die and sentiment again, combined with a sweet new set of dies from My Favorite Things to make a flower, and a new border die from Pretty Pink Posh(lots of wonderful new stuff...Merry Christmas to me:)!!)for a birthday card...
 I LOVE this pretty scalloped stitched die...and the flower dies from MFT...there are SO MANY wonderful PIECES to this set....AMAZING possibilities (I'm pretty sure that the petals I used for this flower were actually leaf dies...yep...amazing AND endless possibilities!)  I also LOVE this paper, bazzill Carrot Cake I got from Michael's.  Here's a close up of the detail on the die cut petals (leaves)...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Your cards are just beautiful Lisa. Time and time again!
    From the colors right through to the beautiful layout.
    Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love that orange color. You're cards are always so lovely, clean crisp and designed so nice. Just love you're work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the double layering af the flowers leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful- the detail on the petals is gorgeous! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple beauty with elegance on this card, Lisa! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card just jumped off the page at me. The color is beautiful and I love that little flower and the scallop-y border. Another die to add to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I absolutely love this Lisa! So clever to use the leaf die for the flower petals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful CAS, love the stiched layer and the detailed flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa, I do love the detail on those petals. That Wishing word die is so awesome. It just draws in your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card love the layout and the colors bring hope of spring

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa