Sunday, June 28, 2015

Happy Card Band Cards

I think this Happy Card Band die by Frantic Stamper is SO cute!!... I just love the font of the letters of this "HAPPY" sentiment,  it makes for some easy, fun and I think, cute birthday cards!  I had made another card a couple weeks ago with this die HERE, too...
 The papers on all these cards are by Doodlebug, from a value pack of papers I just got!  The green is a floral sheet that has glitter on it.  My daughter's birthday is next week, and she LOVES glitter, so this will be a perfect card for her:)!! I die cut the green glitter paper, then trimmed the letters off the band, and adhered to the patterned paper, then to the die cut card.   Here's a close up...

 The second one uses another sheet of the patterned paper, then some scraps of solid textured paper, with the "HAPPY" die cut on the short side of the card...
 Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa