Saturday, June 27, 2015

Rockin' Roller Coaster...and a Partial

When I was a little girl, our family would visit my grandma, who lived about a 100 miles away in the Finger Lakes region of New York.  There was an amusement park near her house in Canadaigua, Roseland, that we would ALWAYS visit when we visited her, and it had a white wooden roller coaster!  When I saw the fun  Rockin' Roller Coaster die from Simon Says Stamp's new The Color of Fun release, that's ALL I could think about...oh the WONDERFUL memories!!  I made the frame white, and the cars out of shiny silver paper, as the cars were and still often are silver:)!!...
I layered the roller coaster twice, as well as the cars and pink heart in the sentiment.  Super simple, but sweet:)!!  Here's a close up...

I then die cut a couple more roller coasters and cut most of the top of the die cut off, to make a border for a card...
I die cut another coaster with black and one with teal card stock, and using my QuickStik, placed the pieces in the empty spaces.  


Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Two wonderful cards, you really are brilliant at looking outside the box. Using the roller coaster die to make that wonderful border. Perfect. Love the colours of both cards too.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa