Sunday, July 26, 2015

Rain or Shine...

I am loving the new Weather it Together stamp and Weather it Together Confetti Cuts dies by Reverse Confetti.  I have combined some of the stamps and dies from these sets to make a card for Reverse Confetti's July Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT)!  Here's my card and the sketch...



I  not only used the Weather it Together stamps and Confetti Cuts dies, but a die from the Stitched Flag Trio of Confetti Cuts dies!  Hope you will be a part of this month's challenge (there are only a few more days left)...and make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details...'cause there's a PRIZE for the winner of the challenge:)!!

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I love the way you've kept a sketch with lots of detail still so clean and fresh.
    Beautiful card Lisa.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is sooooooooo CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great sketch and beatiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you modified this sketch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love your "heart" raindrops!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa