Saturday, October 15, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 194...Prayers and Love

Another new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  Here's my card and the sketch...

 I used the Simon Says Stamp/Hero Arts set from last year's Stamptember® release, along with some patterned paper from Reverse Confetti(discontinued😞).  I cut a strip of hearts from each of 6 colored papers, then attached two strips each, in rainbow order, into 3 strips.  I popped up the middle strip and layered and popped up the sentiment.  I also die cut 3 hearts from black cardstock (and layered...of course) and glossy accented them after I had adhered them to the card.  Here's a close up...
Hope you're having a great weekend...thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the layered diecuts! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card , Lisa! I love everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on CTS fave, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card just makes me want to have that set even more! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa