Saturday, May 27, 2017

Happy Birthday Tulips

I made a birthday card with a pretty flower stamp from the Simon Says Stamp Mom and Dad Icons stamp set...
These flowers are whimsical, but they look like tulips to me, so that's what I'M calling them:)!  I stamped them on a piece of Simon vellum(LOVE THIS VELLUM!), embossed with fine gold embossing powder, and colored the flowers and leaves from behind with markers.  I wrapped the vellum around the sides of a white panel, and popped up a stamped top panel and small bottom panel over the flowers.  Attached the whole thing onto a card.  Here's a close up to show you the pretty gold:)!...
Red tulips...with gold...LOVE!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I just love your style!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beauty really admire your style

    ReplyDelete
  4. You designed another fabulously awesome card! I love the details and simplicity of this card. I LOVE following your blog and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lisa! I love your color choices and your use of vellum!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card, Lisa. I love gold embossing on vellum. I also really like the lined top and bottom panels. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa