Tuesday, June 13, 2017

...More Than Bamboo

I LOVE the little panda bear in the new Simon Says Stamp set, Cool Panda...so stinkin cute!!  I made a card using this little guy along with some sentiment stamps...
I stamped the panda and cut him out with scissors.  I cut around his arms, so that he could hold a layered heart.  I stamped and colored the bamboo stamp from the set onto the stitched panel and added three of the sentiments from the stamp set! The stamping on the green card panel is also a Simon Says Stamp background stamp stamped with versa mark.  Here's a close up...
Just thinking about it...a panda loving more than bamboo...now that's A LOT OF LOVE!!!  Hee hee!!   for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa