Friday, June 9, 2017

Thank Over You Thank You

I was looking for ideas for masculine thank you cards, and found a Papyrus card in the store, that I just couldn't resist casing...
I used Simon Says Stamp dies and a background stamp to make this card.  I die cut the "YOU" three times...with two of the die cuts underneath the top panel, to give it a little depth.  I also die cut the "thank" two or three times, as well...the "t" and the "k" are 3 deep, the "h and n" are partial two and three, cut to keep them level, and the "a" is only 2 deep.  I used the Simon background stamp with some gray ink to stamp the graph and give the card a little interest.  Here's a close up...
Such fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


3 comments:

  1. Great card, Lisa. You always come up with so many creative cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect masculine CAS card, Lisa! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typos...

    My comment was: awesome card, and it's my husband's favorite color too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa