Wednesday, June 14, 2017

You Make Me Smile

Another card today with the adorable panda from the Simon Says Stamp stamp set, Cool Panda!
 I stamped the cutie panda and cut him out with scissors.  I only used the top half of his body and like yesterday's, cut around his arms so today he could "hang" out the window.  I used two sentiments from the Simon Says Stamp You Matter stamp set...thought they went perfectly with this little guy!!  I used some pretty yellow gingham paper...thought it looked like "sunshine":):)!!  Here's a close up...
I DO love this little guy!!  SO simple but SO MUCH FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! And how much do I wish I'd bought that set, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that little panda hanging out the window?!?!?! Love the colors and the gingham background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again a very cute card. I love that the panda hanging out the window. Plus, one can never go wrong with yellow and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Lisa and so simple. A great card for in a hurry if you have the images ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I love the Panda with the gingham pp.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa